Automatically remove old registrations
- Go to the Registration Auto-Removal page.
- Make sure to check Enable Auto-Removal. This turns the feature on.
- Set the time of the first reminder, the reminder frequency, and the number of reminders.
- Check the Registration Removal box. This activates the process. Without this, it is just a warning.
- Enter the Removal Notification address. This email will receive a notice before the registration is removed.
- Set the total time before the registration is removed, from 5 to 21 days.
- Click Save. This will start the clock ticking and set the proper dates.
You can monitor the pending and completed auto-removals on the Auto-Removal Monitoring page.